At MSC, the students are not the only ones encouraged to be lifelong learners, MSC management and employees also adopt the principle of lifelong learning by heart.
Despite the busy schedule at the office and at home, the staff of MSC take time to have personal improvement lessons by having weekly discussions taken from books of popular authors. Though temporarily discontinued at the moment, these discussions aim to improve each staff individually and also enhance their team-work skills.
The books include:
- Stephen Covey’s Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, and First Things First;
- John Maxwell’s 21 Laws of Leadership, Failing Forward, and The Power of Thinking Big;
- Napoleon Hill’s Think and Grow Rich;
- Brian Tracy’s Eat That Frog;
- Dale Carnegie’s How to Win Friends and Influence People;
- Norman Vincent Peale’s The Power of Positive Thinking.
The sessions are held every Monday, after the flag ceremony. Special sessions were also held for Department Heads. They even attended an event where John Maxwell had a talk at the Araneta Coliseum.
You must be logged in to post a comment.