Blast from the past!
- 1571 – Arrival of Spanish troops under Captain Juan de Salcedo in the village of Sampalok (San Pablo City).
- 1586 – Sampalok was converted into a parish.
- 1647 – Sampalok was converted to a municipality and renamed San Pablo de los Montes.
- 1756 – Sampalok was placed under jurisdiction of Batangas Province.
- 1883 – Sampalok was returned to Laguna Province.
- 1902 – Don Marcos Paulino was elected first Municipal President under the Americans.
- 1940 – Approval of Commonwealth (Act) 520 or Charter of the City of San Pablo with Dr. Potenciano Malvar as first appointive City Mayor.
- 1955 – Cipriano B. Colago was installed first elected City Mayor.
- 1989 – MSC Computer Training Center started operations
- First commencement exercises for MSC High School, with 23 graduates.
- MSC Communications Technologies launched the first Internet Service in the San Pablo City.
- MSC history articles, now referenced by Wikipedia are published in www.msc.edu.ph
- 2014 – MSC will celebrate its 25th Foundation Day
Leave a reply or write to firstname.lastname@example.org to share your glimpses of San Pablo history!