CARD or the Center for Agriculture and Rural Development was founded in 1986 as a social development organization has now grown into the country’s microfinance leader. It offers microloans to support the livelihood activities of poor women and it also initiates programs in education, health, and agriculture. Today CARD has expanded to many institutions, including a microfinance organization, a bank for small and medium enterprises, an insurance agency, a leasing company, a pharmacy, and many others. Collectively these companies are known as CARD MRI ( CARD Mutually Reinforcing Institutions ) .
MSC Institute of Technology has been a reliable provider of IT knowledge workers to CARD MRI, especially to the company tasked to support the information and communication technology requirements of the group, the CARD MRI Information Technology Inc. (CMIT). The current CMIT President and Vice President are MSC alumni.
Here’s a partial list of MSC alumni working at CARD:
CARD MRI Information Technology, Inc.
- Edgar V. Cauyan – President MSC class ’94, Computer Technology Course
- Roderick G. Mercado – Vice President. MSC class ’97, Computer Technology Course
- Alexzander B. Sanciangco – Application Manager. MSC class ’08, Programming
- Wemelyn C. Madrigal – Finance Officer MSC class ’97, OMC
- Maricar C. Lansang – Service Desk Analyst MSC class ’07, PC Op./OMC
- Lesther P. Larracas – System Admin. MSC class ’04, Computer Technician Course
- Jerrom Ibardeloza – Information Security MSC class ’03, Computer Technology Course
- Louie B. Endozo – IT Operations Analyst MSC class ’99, Computer Technology Course
- Lemuel T. Dimaano – IT Operator MSC class ’08, Computer Hardware Servicing II
CARD MRI Insurance Agency
- Rose Ann Chavez – Marketing and Acct. Officer MSC class ’10, PC Operation with Office Management.
- Filomena Bagsic – Executive Assistant MSC class ’07, Internet Technology Course
- Maribeth Dinglasan – Unit Manager MSC class ’08, PC Operation with Office Mgt.
- Alvin Alon – Unit Manager MSC class ’08, PC Operation with Office Mgt.
CARD MRI Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Angelo Dayaon – IT Assistant MSC class 2007, Computer Technology Course
CARD NGO Cagayan Autonomous Region (CAR)
- Dondon Mercado – Regional Director MSC class ’98, Computer Technician Course
MSC alumni working in CARD.
Like many companies in San Pablo, CARD is a regular partner of MSC when it needs personnel to fill up vacant posts whether in IT and other positions.
You must be logged in to post a comment.