Issue 11 – Featured Alumni – Edgar Cauyan and Division by 9
Edgar V. Cauyan was one of the pioneer staff of the software development division of MSC. To further enrich his knowledge he enrolled in short-term courses while he was an employee at MSC. In 1992, he registered in the two-year computer technology course, finished it in 1994, then continued the third year which he finished in 1995.
Read More. . .
In this issue
- Alumni update: EDGAR V. CAUYAN – 3-year CTC class 1995
- MSC Welcomes Four New Teachers
- MSC Origins Part VI: Transfer to M. Paulino
- Converting Fahrenheit to Celsius
- MSC High School: consistent Cyberfair winner
- First to offer Digital Photo Printing Services in San Pablo – MSC Imaging Solutions
- MSC 11 – Division by 9
To ensure you receive our newsletter in your inbox, please add email@example.com to your email address book or safe sender list. Just click here to subscribe, or just send an email with “Subscribe” on the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org .
MSC welcomes another year of excellence as four new teachers arrived to share their knowledge.
- Jenny Rose Estrellado Gonzales
- Jinky Cabubas Artillero
- Krizzalyn Cuasay Barrios
- Mary Rose Pamplena Cleofe
New MSC HS teachers
Give your child the MSC Advantage in Math, Science, and Computing!
Enrollment for Saturday Classes is ongoing! Limited slots only!
Open to students from other schools
- MATH-Inic. Math made fun, fast and easy! (4-17 years old)
- Introduction to Visual Graphics (9-12 years old)
- Introduction to Web Design (9-12 years old)
- Introduction to Robotics and Programming (10-12 years old)
In a short span of less than two years, the Jesusa Building along A. Flores St. which housed MSC on the second floor (and Monte de Piedad Savings Bank on the first floor) in 1989 became too small for the growing number of MSC students. In October 1991, MSC transferred to a bigger site along M. Paulino St.